The RASEI Student Alliance connects the energy and imagination of students at the University of Colorado at Boulder to the emerging industries of renewable energy and clean technology.
Open to CU students from all departments, the RASEI Student Alliance emphasizes interdisciplinary connections between the arenas of finance, technology, policy, science, and law. In support of the RASEI, and for the benefit of the renewable energy community of Colorado, we focus on six action areas: Events, Cross-campus collaboration, Curriculum Development, Industry Connections, and Web and Media Development.
There are no announcments at this time.
Thursday, April 1st CU Energy will host the 1st Annual Energy Frontiers Event. Energy Frontiers is the premier event connecting the talent and enthusiasm of future energy leaders to the leaders of today’s energy economy.
Learn more about this event on our Special Events Page.
Join the CU Energy Listserve
Receive our weekly bulletin to stay up to date on the latest energy related events on campus and in the community. Join.
About CU Energy
- Presentations by thought leaders from energy policy and industry sphere
- Job and career events
- Film, audio, and web production in support of the CU and RASEI events
- Networking opportunities and communication channels to connect like-minded students from various CU schools, departments, and programs
- Pathways to connect current students with recent graduates who work in actively involved in relevant fields
- Strategic planning for energy certificate curricular requirements
Industry and Career Connections
- Maintenance of a résumé database for use by RASEI affiliates
- Coordination and marketing of industry job fairs and career events
- CU Alumni networking events, and newsletters
Web and Media Development
- Co-development and maintenance of RASEI and Student Alliance websites
- Print and social media marketing strategy
- Interviews, podcasts, or journal articles for publication
- Consultation with CU sponsored-research projects to assess commercialization feasibility
- Coordinating partnerships between the CU Technology Transfer Office and Student Alliance membership
Click here for PDF Version.